11/05 Presentation Report
- Data had already been loaded to TensorFlow.
- The renaming of the data (1000+ pictures) is already in progress.
- A small data set is being temporarily used from the data we gathered to make the program work, which will be replaced once all the images in the Google Drive folder have been properly renamed and organized.
- A number of parameters have been set in the code for the resizing and rescaling of the pictures. For example, for flipping, the total images will be increased to a factor of two.
- More parameters will be added in order to increase the number of the data.
- For next week, the Philippines Team will update their progress on data augmentation and data renaming.
- Had updated how well their research presentation went in Kyoto
- A friend had sent them more pictures of Taro infested with Leaf Mold.
- They will try to collect more pictures of Leaf Mold and if all things go well, they will code for a program that will differentiate healthy Taro, Taro Leaf Blight, and Taro Leaf Mold.
- Their data augmentation is done already.
- For next week, the Japan team will update their progress on resizing the pictures they will be using for their coding.